Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Autumn in Babykids Land


This week's babykid classes was punctuated with falling leaves. I made laminates showing the different seasons and taught them the words for Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. I then got out a bag of silk fall leaves I bought and started dropping them down on the cuties heads'. They love when I throw stuff around. They ran and collected them, some of them threw them around too, others sorted them. I took everyone's picture with the leaves on their heads. Then I had them bring me only the red leaves, followed by yellow and then orange. Yep, that was my big lesson plan. It went over really well, too. Like I said, they love it when I throw stuff around.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have as much fun as they do. Mum

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Have I not made it clear that I LOVE my job. I do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home