Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yuuma has Stalagtites

When I was talking to the Suzukis earlier they told me Yuuma has to have surgery. The good news is he only needs to be in the hospital for one day. But they aren't really able to tell me what the problem is. Let's face it, when you learn a foreign language internal organs aren't one of the first things you learn. I think it has to do with his boy parts though. Then Mikio starts drawing a picture of a mountain, and says "mountain". Then he draws what appears to be a cave and says "nandaro" which I hear alot and means "how do you say?". So I say cave. Yes. Yoko draws a few bats for effect and says "Batman". Do you mean bats? Oh, yes, yes. Much laughing. Then Mikio draws cones hanging from the ceiling of the cave. Obviously stalagtites. So I'm thinking Yuuma has some urethral blockage? Then Yoko tells me that next Sunday they want to take me to Inasa where there is a cave with stalagtites. I start laughing, and laughing. I thought Yuuma had stalagtites! Apparently there was a change of subject and I wasn't notified.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those nice people must think you are barking mad. JMD

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Ooooh, they do. But they like me anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home