Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Rare Picture


This is a very rare picture. There is something odd about this photo. But only if you know me. This is a picture of me in a pair of jeans. I haven't worn jeans in years. I use to have to wear jeans to work when I worked at the animal shelter. So when I got out of that, I also got out of jeans. But when I was shopping the other day I realized I had bought 3 new pairs of cords, and I needed something else. And these looked good and were reasonalbly priced. So I am now back in jeans. It's probably a good thing, I was afraid they were going to take my American Passport away from me. Can't be an American and not own a pair of jeans, now can you?

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

Did you make these clothing purchases at the foreigner's best friend in shopping, Uniqlo? I love that store...

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Well, the jeans and two of the pairs of cords came from the foreigner's second best friend...Jusco. But the grey sweater I'm wearing in the photo and several other items hanging in my closet came from the famous Uniqlo. I got a boat load of clothes there and paid only ichimon. Go Uniqlo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home