Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Bloody Keitai


My keitai and I don't exactly get along well. It's cute enough, and would probably make someone a great phone, just not me. First of all it costs too much for the amount that I use it. I use it about once or twice a week. So at that rate it costs me about 5 bucks a call or email. And for another thing I don't use it enough to get good at it. Emailing someone on it takes me about 5 minutes for one sentence. So, today when I got an email from someone I forwarded that email to my regular email address so I could reply using my computer. So I saw that the email got forwarded and then I deleted the email from my phone. Still with me? After work I went to reply to the email when I realized that the forward from the phone doesn't include the original email address. Why, why, why? That makes no sense. So now I have no way to reply to that email and this person is going to think I'm dissing them. And I'm not. I'm just keitai inept. It makes me crazy. Even if it is pink, takes pictures and has a cute little blue toucan charm attached.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe its the toucan. Its charm isn't working. Mum

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Back off the Toucan Charm. He is probably keeping me from losing it, or throwing it out the window or just making it explode out of pure boredom. I know you don't want to face it, but your daughter is not perfect. The charm isn't responsible. It's me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home