Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Limited Edition Candy


Limited Edition Candy is a big thing here. Kit Kat is the king of limited edition candies. They come out with new Kit Kats every couple of months or so. The latest one is the Wine Flavored Kit Kat. So I decided to see what all the hullabaloo is all about and bought myself a box. And my editorial opinion about the Wine Flavored Kit Kats is as follows: Nothing special. They certainly don't tast like wine, but it is an interesting taste, but not something I would buy more of. In Nagano you can get apple flavored Kit Kats and blueberry flavored Pocky. I decided to pass on both. But when I was in the grocery store and saw White Chocolate Kit Kats I once again fell for the novelty and bought one. Not as good as the Snickers I found at the Hyaku Yen Shop last week that turned out to be my dinner. I'll be going back for more of those babies. Yummmm.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Limited Edition Kit Kats. Wow. The Japanese certainly keep even the small things cutting edge. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home