Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Cute and Nobule of Hair


This is a place I pass by several times a week. I shake my head everytime I pass by. I even asked Rinako if Nobule was a Japanese word, but as it has a "L" in it I doubted it. I am shaking my head and closing my eyes even as I type this. Could they mean Noble? And nobody ever put cute and noble in the same sentence before. And how do you get noble hair? Or even better Noble of Hair? More head shaking.

2 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should you go inside to see if the have any on display? Mum

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lived in Kakegawa a couple years ago and chuckled at the same phrase on a hair do joint in a strip mall in Oska-cho (I think) which is in a strip mall with a max value very near the sea. I've told many folks of the famous Nobule. Perhaps a Nobule is a cousin to a tribble.... they were furry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home