Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bus Stop, Bus Stop...


Monday when I went akaroakeing I took the bus to downtown. Turns out there is a bus stop a half block from the aparto that goes to Hamamatsu Central. It ain't cheap...210 yen each way. But the buses are really big and roomy and clean. It will be so much easier in the future for me to get to the train with suitcase in tow, when not having to take the red line train downtown. When I went to Nagano I walked 10 or 15 minutes in a misting rain, rolling my suitcase behind me to get to the red line. It would have been nice to know about the bus before now. But my predecessor was completely dismissive of the bus, as if it wasn't worth the bother. Boy, was she wrong.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home