Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Rainy Days and Mondays


If "Rainy Days and Mondays always gets me down" than today was a double whammy. I went walking first thing this morning to try and walk out the cramps in my legs. I am still cursing a particular Brazilian Salsa teacher at the moment. My calves are killing me, and have made it almost impossible to sleep. So I walked this morning. And since I was still out of yoghurt I thought I would stop by the coffee shop and few blocks away and see what they offered. And as the light was good I took my camera along to document the neighborhood. When I got to the "Coffee Parlour" I found that they don't open until 8:00 so I had some time to kill. So I snapped away with my poor little, already out of date digital camera. After I returned to the aparto it began to drizzle. And I just sunk into a melancholy mood. I watched "While You Were Sleeping". Walked to the grocery store in the rain. Read some. Played some computer games. And generally stayed in a downer mood. When I went to the convinience store (known as conbini here) and I got the damn photo copier to work once, but not twice I left in tears. Just more than I could take.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger the englishman said...

hang in there. at least it's going to be tuesday in a few hours.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least you didn't have to go to Wal-Mart today. Apparently their computers don't calculate for winter in Florida. The place was full of winter clothes. It's 90 here today. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home