Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Quick Links

Two good links I wanted to share with the world are:

1) The Daily Show with John Stewart interview with George Clooney on the Daily Show. Damn that man is funny and brilliant as well as being oh-so-beautiful. I refer to Mr. Clooney in this case. John may be brilliant and funny, too, but he doesn't make me giddy like George does.

2) NPR's radio show Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me". This week's show had me laughing so hard I was snorting my gin drink out my nose. And that is pretty painful, but I never quit laughing.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always a ladylike reaction to funny stuff. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home