Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Oh Goody, Goody, Goody


This is O'Goodie. Or maybe it is Ogudi. I don't know how he spells his name, I just know he is just about the most helpful person in my life in Japan. He works at the Community Center and he speaks English really well. Whenever there is a big snafu, or I need something clarified or I need something too complicated for charades I ask for O'Goodie. And he makes it happen. Well, most of the time. I asked for a discount on the Salsa class I'm taking, cuz well, I'm not just a teacher there, I practically live there. But no amount of begging, pouting or giving dirty looks got me my discount. But otherwise he is a real angel. Well, actually he is a Power Ranger. On Weekends he works at the local amusement park in their action show as a Power Ranger. When he's not saving my butt at the community center, he's off to save the world. Cool.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! I want my own O'Goodie. Mum

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Mum. I want one too!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Well, you can't have him. He's mine. If you want one you will just have to move to a foreign country and find your own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home