Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Off My Game

Man, today was I off. Teaching my classes is alot like performing in a play, especially my babykid classes. This is the first day of teaching a new letter - X is for X-Ray. And I didn't really have anything good to do for that. And the last project of the class had to be cancelled. I had planned to have them do leaf rubbings, but I didn't collect any leaves (don't really think many have fallen). So I pulled out an emergency plan and did shapes again, only this time I focused on the circle. But it just didn't really go well. The students weren't great, but they also weren't demon seeds either. It was me. I was just off. I was alot like doing a dress rehearsal for a play...awkward, ugly and gives you a sick, creepy feeling afterwards. Even my older classes were yucky today. I didn't have my usual breakfast of yoghurt and granola. That must have been it! It certainly couldn't be my fault. I'm awsome. Right?

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you are awesome-Xenat, warrior princess, conqueror of babykids and other interesting people. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home