Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I was stood up!!!

Boy am I pissed. I was stood up tonight. Not one of my students showed up for my 7:00 class at Pulstec. Now there are only 5 guys signed up for the class. Two have never showed up since I started teaching it. Therefore their absences couldn't be blamed on me, as they have never had my teaching inflicted on them. But I'm really hurt by the other 3 guys. I thought we were getting along really well, and that they enjoyed the conversation class. It could be just a coincidence. But I'm pouting anyway. Harumph!

5 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Pulstec where you have to wear the ugly shoes? Mabe it's the shoes. Mum

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Good guess, but they have to wear ugly shoes, too, so I'm guessing it's not that.

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get them back with a pop quiz. Who cares if they haven't learned anything yet. (Ha! Ha!) I wish I could take the salsa classes with you, sounds like fun after the temporary leg aches. Cheer up! Everyone has down days, even me if you can believe that. Look on the bright side, You don't have to hustle some company's products for the Christmas rush that's probably going to be a slight crawl this year. Take care!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Wallflower3 said...

I guess men really are the same all over the world. They are still paying you, right? I like the pop quiz idea! Get'em!!!
- Melanie

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Yes, it is nice not to have to worry about arbitrary sales goals! No "add-on sales" either. It is possible I was stood up because these guys were all still working. They can end up spending 12 hours a day at the company. Yes, I get a salary, so it doesn't matter whether they show up or not. But, I still get a little disappointed when students don't show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home