Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I hab a code in by nose

Well, I guess walking 10 blocks in the rain last night gave me a cold. I know you aren't suppose to catch a cold from getting a bit wet in the rain. But I'm starting to believe it. I have a runny nose, a sore throat and a slight fever. So I spent most of the day overdosing on Vitamin C in a multitude of forms. I would switch from juice with added packets of Vitamin C that were left in the apartment to lemon herbal tea with honey. I did go to the hyaku yen stores today because I had to. I am to give 16 Halloween parties next week. And I haven't even been able to find any orange construction paper. I found orange paint and glue sticks. I didn't find the candy I want to give out either. The stores are already starting to fill up with Christmas items here, but very little Halloween stuff. Yes, I said Christmas.

The Hello Kitty Christmas display at the hyaku yen

So it looks like I'll have to go searching tomorrow as well. But I could only handle shopping for about an hour today. So I came home, took a nap and spent the remainder of the day coloring Halloween bulletin board items and listening to nearly everything available on NPR. I think I'm going to make an early night of it and go to bed now. Goodnight y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home