Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Clowning Around


Today I only had one party to do. And well, it wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. These are my immature 4 year olds (isn't that redundant?). And apparently the mothers didn't understand to bring them in costume. And one little boy who was absent last week screamed bloody murder when he saw me, and never was able to come into the room. But a couple of the older kids went for the dressing up in hats ideas. And when I told them "no hat, no candy" some of the others relented. Of course by the end I couldn't get them to give the hats back. Then I had to hurry and clean up the party and myself to get to Pulstec and pretend to be professional.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's really cute.Are you partied out? Or do the Pulstec people expect a party? Mum

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

My elementary Halloween classes this year consist only of a short explanation of the holiday and making paperplate masks. The kids get a kick out of it, but holy cow! You either have amazing motivation, or a great budget!!!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Dear Gentle Readers (and the not so gentle readers, too). Luckily no parties for the adults...although I have leftover treat bags with candy and may distribute them. But I don't exactly have an amazing budget...I am getting reimbursed for about 5000 Yen. I'm don't know how much my budget was, I just spent what I thought was the minimum. I spent some of my own money, too. Like those hats you see over and over in the photos, and some craft supplies. I had great motivation, just not great lasting energy. Pheeeew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home