Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, September 09, 2005

U is for Umbrella



Life is starting to find a normalcy to it. I have a routine to my weeks, and class planning is not quite so intimidating. I know that for sure today. I am having trouble thinking up anything extraordinary for my blog. Of course I can always talk about my classes. As I have mentioned, I like Fridays. And Fridays like me. I have one little boy, named Hideo, who absolutely hates when we sing the "Goodbye Song". It means class is over. He yells "No"! and begins to cry. He is always the last one to leave and he comes and gives me a hug and a kiss, and says "bye bye" repeatedly through his tears and sniffles. I also have the great 4 and 5 year olds on this day. Today I taught them "You Ain't Nothin' but a Houndog" by Elvis Presley. We did some little hand moves and dancing with it. They loved it. "Mo ikai, Mo ikai"! they scream ("one more time"). Then, after a nice day at work I walked to the video store and grabbed "Kill Bill V.1" and "Delovely" to offset all the violence. I'm not sure I can handle Kill Bill, and it may end up in the freezer if it gets to be too much ("Friends" refrence).

2 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

It was probably "mo i-kai" which does mean one more time. So cute!!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Thanks for the right spelling and translation. I looked in the dictionary and couldn't find it. I changed it in the post. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home