Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Tree, Dinner and a Strange Bar

For a long time I really wasn't taking any photos. I was just too hot, too stressed and too darn tired. I think I am making up for lost time. Here are photos of my day.


This is the tree puzzle I cut out of colored foam boards tonight. It is about 3 feet tall. Took me two hours. It went significantly faster once the lightbulb went on over my head and I got out the cutting board and a box knife.


This was my dinner. Just cream cheese and crackers, a fruit cup and some good old American Sprite. I only had 30 minutes to prepare and eat dinner tonight so I used a quicky standby. I would like to tell you that when I got home after my last class I had something more substantial, but that would be a lie. I had a melon popsicle. I had a tree to create.


This is a funny bar I passed earlier today. Does the name mean they are open so late that they are open early? Or does this refer to the time spent tinkling after embibing in their products?

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really cute tree. I used to give you applesauce and crackers for lunch when you were a baby (no sprite).Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home