Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Lead Balloons

Well, my beautiful tree didn't go over so hot. The first class just hoarded all the pieces like they were gold, the second class tried to break all the pieces and the third class couldn't care less and wanted nothing to do with it. Then in my 4 & 5 year old class, well they are really bright, so I thought I would try twister with them. Oh they loved it all right, they loved trying to stretch the tarp and using it for a mass tug of war. Oh well, some days you're the windshield, some days your the bug. Today definately sounded splat.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katrina and the blogs
A roundup of firsthand reports and other resources for tracking the aftermath. Sept. 1, 2005 .
Very different blog!! I'll be back from time to time.

I have a free preenrollees Site. It's all about free preenrollees related stuff.

Come and check us out if you get time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home