Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hideous Shoes



Uggghh! I hate everything about these shoes. These are the shoes I have to change into when I teach at the Sony Factory. I dress up to go to this dang job, and then I have to wear these super ugly, scuffed up shoes. They really don't go with my plaid mini skirt. They really don't go with anything, for that matter. Then there is the fact that other people's nasty feet have been in these shoes. I could catch some dreadful foot disease. And there is the most practical of reasons to hate them, they are dangerous. They are too big. Shuffling around is bad enough, but I have to do stairs in these disgusting monstrosities. There is no way to be graceful when going up or down stairs with these ugly, disease ridden, dangersous shoes flopping around. Do you get the feeling I am not entirely happy with wearing these shoes?

1 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup! Those get the ugly shoe award.Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home