Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dirty Laundry

Well, now it's clean laundry. It was not a very exciting day, but good for rest. Laundry, groceries, messing around on the computer. Same old same old. So I went for a very short walk to take a few pics of the neighborhood and my exotic apartment building.


I'd say that my apartment is the one with the laundry on the balcony, but they all have laundry flying in the breeze. My apartment is the one on the upper floor on the left. But I get better sun than any of the other apartments. It means it gets pretty hot in the summer, but I still prefer it to any of the others.


This is my tiny little driveway. Notice I have to back out onto the street. And the street is only one way, so not much turning room. I have gotten pretty good at it. One of the things that makes me proud of myself is learning to drive under such different conditions.



This is a pic of my corner, with the obligatory vending machine on the corner. I'm starting to think there is something sinister about these vending machines. Like there are spy satellites inside or mind control machines. But then when you need a cool drink they come in awfully handy.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's no Holly Hills but it looks sort of "homey" to me. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home