Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Walking in the dark

When I left my evening classes at Pulstec I came outside to a wonderful, cool evening. I knew I would definately have to go for a long walk after dinner. I try to go every night, but it just doesn't always end up happening. But I made sure I went out tonight. I figured I would go north on the river path and travel to the second bridge, but I just kept on going. I ended up turning around finally at the fifth bridge. It was great. The bats were out protecting me from the bugs, there were some young adults hanging out at the riverside park, joggers passed occasionally, middle aged couples walking their dogs and random salaryman walking home from the train station and all to a chorus of ducks quacking and bullfrogs croaking. Of course the reason for the delightful weather is that a typhoon is bearing down on us. Latest satellite photo below.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely walk. How nice to be able to measure a walk in bridges. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home