Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Teachers Little Helpers


I started to realize I was discriminating against my older students by not taking pictures of them. So this afternoon, when these two girls stayed after class to erase the board (doesn't that sound like something out of the fifties?) and put the chairs and tables back to their original positions (we do a lot of moving around, and the tables keep migrating) I took the opportunity to take their photos. Japanese kids are very easy to photograph. Let's face it, the Japanese love to take photos, and raise their kids to endure the whole process without complaints. Makes my life easier!

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger the englishman said...

it's a miracle they're not making the peace sign. how refreshing!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Isn't that the truth. I normally try to stop them from doing that little annoyance, but these two never even attempted it. Just another reason to like my students.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't *stop* making the peace sign these days... I'm ashamed. Thanks for all your well wishes during the whole visa process!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home