Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm Rich



Okay, I'm not rich. I just got paid though. I have to send most of it off to the bank to pay off this very computer that I am typing on. And then there is the credit card with all my grocery store purchases. I want to buy a bike and possibly a microwave stand (mine is currently on top of the fridge - kinda inconvenient) and to travel somewhere. So the money quickly disappears. But ain't it pretty.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Delicate Jasmine said...

It's funny, I arrived here and thought to myself how boring Japanese paper money is (though I love the coins) but I guess that's because our money (in Canada) is so colourful! I was surprised when I went home because I guess I'd sorta forgotten... It does go quickly, doesn't it, though? Just a bit of advice - if you're planning to go somewhere for Christmas, booking 2 months or more in advance saves you money and makes you more likely to actually get a ticket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home