Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, August 26, 2005

I really like Fridays

Oh, if everyday of the week was like Fridays, what a great job this would be. I have 3 classes of the 2/3 year olds (English First Classes) and one of the 4/5 year olds (Let's Go Starters). And it went wonderfully, the shapes segment was a big hit, and although we did square and circle, we focused on triangle. I have a musical triangle lying around the apartment and I let each of the kids have a go at it. They loved it. The letter we are working on was S, and S is for sun. So I took sunglasses, sunscreen and a big sun hat and let them take turns trying those on.





So the picture to the left is of one of my favorite students. It's Haruna again, but she is just so dang cute. And she knows it. Her mom laughed and said she looked like a grandmother with the hat and glasses.










This is Tomona, she is in the following class. She is silent, but deadly. She hardly ever speaks, but she gives you these knowing looks, that just make you know she is wise way beyond her years (both of them). I didn't take any pictures in my Starter class, as we were having way too much fun to stop for that. I had quite a few observers sitting in my classes, including the todays Starter Class. The mother stepped out at one point to sign her kid up, and put her money down. I have seen all the observers afterward signing up, so I think I must be getting better.

I will add the rest of the pictures to the blogsome site tommorow, so check those out. And also take a look at the changes I made to the sidebar. I've added a couple of new sites, and some photo albums.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Toots, you'll have to watch out. You might become a hit.Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home