Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

He sailed his shoe

As I was walking through one of plazas downtown I noticed a little boy hopping around on one foot, as there was no shoe on the lifted foot. He stopped hopping at the edge of one of the many water features we have in Hamamatsu, and proceeded to pick his shoe up out of the water, put it on his foot and run back to the other side of the fountain. Then he took his running shoe off again, placed it on top of the water and watched it sail to the other side. And the whole scene began again. Kids! I just never would have thought "Hey, I wonder if I put my shoe in the fountain if it would float?"

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ask me, this is a good examle of thinking outside the box.Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home