Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Fathers are Increasing

I thought that the number of fathers attending the 2-3 year old classes had been getting bigger, but yesterday was crazy. Out of 15 kids in one class, 10 came with their fathers. That is just crazy. I don't really understand why the fathers are increasing. One might guess that I am just so cute that the men flock to me, but as much as that might fit in with my standard delusions, I just don't think it holds water. My predecessor was quite attractive - she was tall, curvy and blonde. I don't get it. But I decided to enjoy myself with this increase in males. During the first part of the class we do alot of active things - running, jumping, etc. Well, I made sure we did all the most embarrassing things during that class, flying like a bird and saying "tweet, tweet", kangaroo hops, and crawling. I also really enjoyed the end where we did the "Hokey, Pokey". I always do. Watching 3 year olds try and shake their leg "all about" is always adorable, as half usually topple over. But watching 10 serious Japanese men, turn in circles singing a childrens song is an all out hoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home