Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Anarchy and Conversation

Well, yesterday's classes were very different. I had one of my classes of the 4 and 5 year old types. I had started to really like that class. But yesterday was complete chaos. I have one little girl named Ryouna. And she absolutely adores me. She just won't be good for me. She runs around, playing and screaming and having a wonderful time. And that starts off a chain reaction. All the kids start running around and having a good time. Screaming. Very little got accomplished. I have had some kids drop out of that class, probably because too much running and playing and not enough learning. They were the serious kids. But I just got a lecture from Mr. M saying classes need to be 90% fun. Well, yesterday was ninety percent fun for some. Not me. Then I went to Pulstec for conversation classes. Last week they didn't go so well. This week they went great. Very chatty, lots of laughter, great fun for all. I think those classes will pick up in attendance (when they aren't flying around the world for conferences). I just think I am getting it all figured out and then "kabam", it all goes topsy turvy.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds very confusing. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home