Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Terrified of two year olds!

I spent the most nerve wracking night. I was up until 3 am just terrified of my first class. I had an extra cocktail and watched several hours of Sports Night to keep myself from bolting or having a breakdown. I'm getting old, and I hate starting a new job. I was so nervous walking to the Community Center that I was shivering in the 90 degree weather. You would think having Misty there to be my backup would have been comforting, but it only made it worse somehow. My fear was completely illogical, but logic and my stomach were not communicating. You will all be relieved to find out I did great. It is exhausting work, but I am much calmer about it now. And I only have one class today. Yipee.

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger the englishman said...

try taking a few cocktails just before the lesson, that should help you to relax

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!Yes! This is why you went to Japan. To do something that scares the hell out of you before you get so old you're scared of applying for a job at wal-mart. Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home