Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hot as Hades

Have I mentioned how hot and humid it is! And remember I came from Georgia. I'm not actually sure it is more H&H here, it might just have to do other factors, too. Like the fact that the A/C here is pretty pitiful. I think Americans overuse Air Conditioning and I am always freezing in the Grocery Store. But here it is sort of sad. In the building I work, the building I use internet, and just about everywhere else I go. My A/C at the apartment keeps it cool enough for me, I just don't know if I can really afford it. Guess I will find out! Another factor being how much time I spend walking around. Let's face it, Americans don't like to even walk from the store front to their cars. And we had several neighbors who drive to their mailboxes! Well, we will have to see if I can survive the summer without throwing off all my clothes and jumping into a fountain. The thought has crossed my mind MANY times. Talk about an international incident!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home