Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

When the cat's away...

Mark left this morning for a 10 day trip to Colorado, to see family and do the "Ride the Rockies". The big day is when they ride over Monarch Pass. Doing Monarch Pass in a car isn't easy, let alone by bike. I've always suspected he was crazy...now I have proof. So that leaves me at home all by myself. I had ice cream for dinner, left the TV on when I went outside to garden and left my clothes lying in a trail from the front door to the bedroom. Guess this is a good dry run for my year of living alone. But somehow it's more fun knowing I'm getting away with something. I think I may go out and run up a bill on the Mastercard, too. Hee hee hee....

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent!! This gives me a few ideas 🤔😉

 

Post a Comment

<< Home