Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Rainy Day in Georgia

Sounds like the name of a good Blues song, doesn't it. But it is pissing me off as well as pissing on me. We have just had the coldest spring/summer ever. Today - June 1st - it hit about 63 degrees. I'm wearing a sweatshirt and slippers. We should have the AC on and be sitting on our back deck drinking margaritas. Instead I'm ready to put on another layer of clothing, grab the umbrella and take the dog out for her nightly meander down the lane. Never fear, I still had a cocktail with dinner - the world did not stop turning or anything. Enough ranting about weather, at least our house wasn't demolished by a landslide like those folks in Californ-I-A. I shall think positively, because I am a bright and cheery person (read sarcastic).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home