Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's all about the food

Well, it's my last couple of days before I head off to whip the world into shape. And besides doing a few last minute things as mundane as doing laundry and buying critter supplies, my time is spent eating some of my favorite meals. As an example, Tracy took me out to lunch today (as it was my last day at the School of Social Work) and we went to DePalma's where I had my favorite calzone. Yummmmm. And tomorrow night I want Taco Stand! Bulking up before I go on the "I'm in a foreign land and can't find anything to eat" diet. The photo above is from the good riddance card my coworkers gave me. I'm not cheeky, am I? (said with a syruppy sweet southern accent)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home