Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

How does your garden grow?

Well, I actually broke down and did a little gardening. It all started when I saw that the county was going to pick up "leaf and limb" this week in our neighborhood. We have had a huge pile a limbs sitting in one our few flower beds for a couple of months now. On Saturday Mark mentioned he was going to move the limbs up to the curb and I asked if he wanted help. Well, once we moved the limbs we started transplanting the plants back there that were moved so the Tree People could come in and take down some of our trees (sick, falling down, or yucky pines). And then Mark said we should get some annuals to go in with the perenials, and I started weeding....next thing you know I have poison ivy, a charge to the nursery and a prettier yard. I just can't help myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home