Natalie Goes to Japan

40 year old very married blonde woman having a midlife crisis who heads to Japan alone to follow her dreams. Be careful what you wish for ... you just may get it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Heaven is "The Grit"

The Nitty Gritty Bike Band had their monthly meeting at "The Grit" this week. I've never been to a meeting before, but I never turn down a chance to go to "The Grit". They were out of corn on the cob! A first. But I was in the mood for a Rosa's Bagel anyway, with a side of tofu cubes. I don't know how many more opportunities I'll have to eat at my favorite restaurants. Gyro Wrap is another and let us not forget Taco Stand. Well, if I can't find a few good restaurants in Japan at least I might lose a few pounds. (Trying to see the bright side to everything again.)

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot imagine not being able to find a good restaurant in Japan... But I'll keep reading to see what the verdict is 😁

 

Post a Comment

<< Home